- This device is comprised of the main body that induces shock wave based on the magnetic method, Reflector that transmits the shock wave to the patient, controller that controls the strength level and frequency of the shock wave and the table for supporting the patient during the treatment.
Electromagnetic Type ESWL
- This Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy is of the 4th generation method. It uses the electromagnetic method which minimizes damage & noise. Moreover, it is the next generation smasher that increased the smashing rate drastically.
It uses the inverter X-Ray and Ultrasound system to find the stone (calculus) more conveniently and accurately, to reduce the treatment lead time and to increase success rate.
- Rated Power
- 220V , 60Hz
- Protection format and degree of protection against electric shock
- Class 1, Type B device
- Safety devices
- 1) Main input power terminal and E.S.W.L power fuse installed (220V / 15A)
2) Emergency power blocking switch
3) fuse installed at the X-ray power part (15A)
4) installation of the main electricity leak blocker